Right Place. Right Time. Communicators Changing the Face of the Opioid Crisis
Time & Location
About The Event
Our first luncheon of the year will focus on an issue that has hit our community hard – the opioid crisis. What can we as communicators do to make an impact? The Roanoke Collective Response recently identified the need for a comprehensive communications campaign to
• Reduce the stigma that keeps individuals from seeking help
• Inspire hope in the face of a desperate situation.
Join with your communications colleagues to learn about what is being done already. More importantly, as the region’s leading communicators, make your voice heard on how we can best tackle the opioid epidemic.
Introduction and Discussion Moderation: Chris Turnbull
• Walt Boyle—Urgent Love Initiative
• John Burton – Emergency Physician
• Erin Casey – Peer Recovery Specialist
• Wes Marshburn – Rescue Mission
- Member Price$35$350$0
- Pre-registered price$0$00$0
- Non-member Price$45$450$0